Moving Tips & Suggestions
Packing yourself? You will need to have everything properly packed and ready for moving day. Here are a few packing basics to keep in mind:
- Follow a time table, don’t underestimate how long it will take to pack.
- Start with items you won’t need right away.
- Follow a timetable – people often underestimate how long it takes to pack!
- Start with items you won’t need right away, such as belongings stored in the basement, garage or attic
- Packing room-by-room will help you stay organized
- Establish work areas in each room
- Limit cartons to a maximum weight of 50 pounds